forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: the progress with the release
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:05:20 GMT
On Mon, 2007-04-16 at 09:22 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >> We decided that we do need a new release candidate RC2.
> >> That is currently being built and uploaded. There will
> >> be a new Vote thread soon.
> >
> > The new Vote request went out yesterday. See the separate thead.
> >
> > Reminder that there are about 17 hours remaining.
> >
> > Then, if successful, we go to the upload and announcement
> > phase.
>
> I'm very busy at the moment and may not be able to test RC2 today (there
> was no need for it by the way, it was a plugin deployment issue that had
> already been fixed, but what the heck, better safe than sorry)

No, you are wrong this plugin deployment issue caused that the war
target did not work probably (no jars have been deployed to
WEB-INF/lib). So we absolutely needed to updated RC1 further the
properties system was failing for standalone servlet container. Bottom
line there was all the need there is.

You encountered problems with the site-author and war that is the
problem that RC2 fixes.

salu2