forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need a second release candidate RC2
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:37:33 GMT
On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 09:12 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> > > Great. I will wait a few hours, then creat an RC2.
> >
> > Please wait till I give the go for a RC2.
>
> Yes, i am. This is why i am getting onto this
> quickly - have not even second coffee yet :-)

jeje, go have another coffee. ;)

It should be fixed now (r528891), needed some time to find the
corresponding issue (FOR-932).

I will not have coffee now, but a good night beer ("Prost" to the
release team).

> > > Are you working on fixing that?
> >
> > yes, nearly fixed.
>
> Fantastic, i can test at my end.

Please test, should work fine now.

> > > We cannot wait much longer. The due date for doing an RC2
> > > has alreday passed.
> >
> > Well, I could sadly not made my testing earlier but I think the fix is
> > worth being overdue since otherwise 0.8 would not really have war
> > support.
>
> Yes very important thanks. The forrest.properties.xml stuff
> is very new and not even advertised in our changes and
> documentation, but definitely important.

Should we at least drop a line in the changes? Like you said it is
really nice and important, but did not get any attention. Sad.

> Not going to bother about the skin colour thing.

Agree.

salu2