forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forrestbot testing
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 23:07:56 GMT
On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 08:41 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> >
> > > * If you are a user of forrestbot then try that.
> >
> > ok, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=528871
>
> Is this using trunk of SVN or the release candidate?

Please see the link I provided above and you will find e.g.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lenya/site/community/translations.html?r1=528871&r2=528870&pathrev=528871&diff_format=h

- <meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.8-dev">
+ <meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.8">

Which should answer your question!

> We have one report about forrestbot being okay
> on Mac OS X.

I am still on OS (Ubuntu 6.10) as stated on the original thread. Makes
it two reports:
- Mac OS X
- Linux (Ubuntu 6.10)

salu2