forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: verify standards compliance of output
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 02:42:45 GMT
Also, FYI , MOST of the 'warnings' in the site are by use
of not using matching color/background-color combinations.

If you specify one of these colors, you should specify the other
as well [1].

The use of 'transparent' is not an acceptable use of specifying
a color.

I tried to change these values last year some time to comply, when
I got the Pelt Skin to validate without errors, I think most of
my changes to cure these' warnings' were reverted however.

I'll have another go after the release.

[1] - http://www.w3.org/QA/Tips/color

The errors regarding AAA compliance are minor and can also be corrected
after the release.

Gav...