forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: verify standards compliance of output
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 02:27:15 GMT

I have tested 'Pelt Skin' for all and are as it says on the compliance page.

I have not tested Tigris yet, some tests are better done from an online
resource so I wouldn't get an accurate result from a locally deployed
Tigris skin based site.

I'll see about getting an online test version of Tigris done, I wonder if we
could have a site for each skin deployed on the zone?

Gav...