forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [headsup] problem with preparing rc1 - help please.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:23:22 GMT

Shouldn't these be looking at org/apache/forrest/tools/ant ...?

They seem to miss out the 'forrest' bit.

The jar target of build.xml :-

-------------
<target name="jar" depends="init, compile">
    <jar destfile="${build.dir}/xml-forrest.jar"
      basedir="${build.classes}">
      <manifest>
        <section name="org/apache/forrest/">
          <attribute name="Comment" value="Support classes for Apache
Forrest"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Title"
value="org.apache.forrest"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Version" value="${forrest.version}
${TODAY}"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Vendor" value="The Apache Software
Foundation"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-URL"
value="http://forrest.apache.org/"/>
        </section>
        <section name="org/apache/cocoon/">
          <attribute name="Comment" value="Support classes for Apache
Forrest"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Title" value="org.apache.cocoon"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Version" value="${forrest.version}
${TODAY}"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-Vendor" value="The Apache Software
Foundation"/>
          <attribute name="Implementation-URL"
value="http://forrest.apache.org/"/>
        </section>