forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [headsup] problem with preparing rc1 - help please.
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:14:22 GMT

I get similar to you :-

--------------
D:\Apache2\apache-forrest-0.8\site-author>forrest run

Apache Forrest.  Run 'forrest -projecthelp' to list options

org/apache/tools/ant/Main
--------------

This is with me still on Java 5 (1.5-b08) and Windows.

> > NOTE: Please do not use that for testing and voting.
> > It must be using the final package that i provide
> > in the next step.
>
> By the way, when i return to using the trunk that built
> the release, then it works properly using the left-over
> build from running the "release-dist".

I reckon I did this different from you, rather than use
D:\Apache2\forrest\build\dist\shbat in place I copied
the shbat dir to the same location as where my above
release-dist files were unpacked to. (After deleting
originals) .

I get the same failed result as above.

I'll try doing it in place now and see what happens there.

HTH

Gav...