forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Poll] your interest in plugins to be deployed
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:49:24 GMT

Just wanted to bounce this one around before creating an issue.

I would like a mySQL plugin, I see we have a database plugin, but has no
mySQL functionality. Can this be extended, so the database plugin has
options so you choose or configure which database to use, or would a
separate plugin for each type be better?

I would also like PHP input and output functionality. I can't see any other
way of doing it, PHP code as input (in an .xml file?) and the PHP enabled
file must be .php extension of course to be parsed server-side. Thoughts
on a plugin for this?

Immediate use case for both would be a login facility, use PHP to interact
with mySQL database.

Gav...