forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Vote] please vote for the release using RC2
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:35:03 GMT

I agree, we have 2 years worth of enhancements, new features, blood sweat
and tears. I think the right decision has been made. In most projects I
would say some minor bugs are carried across, this is ideal for putting
these minor glitches into a 0.8.1, those who download the 0.8 in the
meantime should be able to hopefully upgrade the minor version without
problems. (he says, touch wood)

Gav...