forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Welcome to Apche Forrest as part of GSoC
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:30:27 GMT

dare to. Now, you just lead me the way.(whispering) >

>Are you (developers) using an IDE to develop Forrest? How do you test that
your feature is working? Which langage?

>Does any Forrest source editor exist or we have to use our own xml editor ?
>
>I've got a lot of questions about forrest but as I'm a new user i dare not
ask them

>Thx

As is said occasionally, a stupid question is one that is never asked :), so
please, ask away whenever you feel like it.

At the moment I just use Vim (vi modified) for Windows. And then the dos
command line for building,running etc.
I then use Forrestbot for FTP'ing sites to ISP webspace, and also to publish
docs.

Your question spurred me into having a try at using Eclipse, which looks a
right pain to get right for forrest, but once done
I think it should save quite a bit of time in debugging possible problems.

Gav...