forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Eclipse and forrest.
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:21:57 GMT
I downloaded the latest Eclipse all-in-one package [1] that contains
everything we need.

Installed ok.

Never used it before and so also not in conjunction with Forrest, so I have
a couple of questions for those that do.

1. Workspace, do you point to the forrest trunk as your workspace or
somewhere standalone.

2. Do you use the subclipse plugin to use SVN, if not, how do you keep
Eclipse upto date with trunk.

3. Do you use it without the forrest eclipse plugin to debug & work with
forrest or with -- as far as I can see the forrest plugin only does a few
simple actions -- but then I still haven't got that part working yet.

4. Do you build your projects using eclipse.

Thanks

Gav...

[1] -
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R1.5/R-1.5.3-2007020820