forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: RC1 Fails on dispatcher (Re: calling all developers, test release candidate)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:00:09 GMT

Same with me, dispatcher broken.

I did an 'ant test' on the dispatcher plugin in trunk and the
dispatcher-glossary.xml fails validation due to not well formed markup. Its
been fine
all this time but now fails, don't know when that started to happen.
The dispatcher plugin itself does download and unzip into the build
directory fine in RC1.

Gav...