forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav..." <>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:02:15 GMT

<quote who="Ross Gardler">
> If any Forrest devs have the time/inclination to mentor a GSoC student
> this year then add your details to
> I've already added a couple of Forrest projects.
> Ross

Hi Ross,

I would be happy to help out as a co-mentor on the project you have listed.
Having not been a mentor before this is a time where I too would be learning
what is involved so would need a bit of guidance myself now and then. (So
you could I guess just pass on the menials to me :) )

If you think it not appropriate that I co-mentor at this time then no
problem, just let me know and I'll review it again come next year,
otherwise I'm happy to help out where I can.

View raw message