forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r521779 - in /forrest/trunk/tools/forrestbar/xpi: chrome/content/contents.rdf chrome/content/forrestbarOverlay.js chrome/content/forrestbarOverlay.xul chrome/content/forrestbarSettings.xul install.rdf
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:02:16 GMT
le 25/03/2007 01:26 Ross Gardler a écrit :
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>> Ross,
>>
>>    If you think this commit correct the FOR-962 -
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-962 -, just tell me and
>> I'll close it.
>
> I've not tested it, but it looks like an OK workaround.
You are cruel with me to say I have just made a workaround ;-) .

> However, I wonder if we need to set a property for this. The port
> number is in the URL of the currently viewed page, can't we just
> extract it?
Ok, my concerns are :

    * What can be the first access to "Forrest run" if we don't have
      properties to define the host and the port ?
    * How to be sure the current Url is a "forrest run" Url. You may
      have several local ports which are not for forrest.
          o Several options in Dev. menu make a test to check the action
            is available (display the toc, the body of the current page...)

Salutations,
Cyriaque,