forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r520650 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr/ org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/fo/ org.apache.forrest
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:56:44 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

<snip>

> Thanks Brian,
>
> I don't see any common-css.vt.xml file in the common/css directory, this is
> an initial quick look, it could be why common is failing I don't know, needs
> more investigation which I (or someone) can look at later.
>
> Gav...

Commenting out the following line in the common-html.vt.xml panel

<jx:import uri="cocoon://prepare.tiles.export-link"/>

allows the common theme to work again. The panel will likely need to be
renamed to something like exportlink-html.vt.xml with a corresponding import

<jx:import uri="cocoon://prepare.tiles.exportlink-html"/>

to work with the new match.

Now that the panels are stored in directories according to the view,
there is redundancy in the naming. Are there side effects if the file
space is simplified to {theme}/{view}/{panel}.vt.xml rather than
{theme}/{view}/{panel}-{view}.vt.xml?

Brian