forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r520650 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins: org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.doap/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.solr/ org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/fo/ org.apache.forrest....
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 03:28:34 GMT
rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Tue Mar 20 16:17:47 2007
> New Revision: 520650

> Log:
> Enable *.vt.xml files to be located in the correct directory within themes.
>
> ./build.sh test passes, but I'd appreciate some more eyes on this I'm not totally up
to speed with dispatcher.

This appears to have broken the common theme. Interestingly, pelt still
works.

I noticed this evening that my custom theme was having strange issues,
so I tested a seed-sample site with both common and pelt. Common breaks
when this revision is applied while pelt continues to function.

I did read the thread following this commit, but I don't think this
issue has been noticed.

Brian