forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing forrest-0.8 as WAR in Jetty and Tomcat
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:06:38 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

We need more testing.

Thanks Gav.

>>> How did you go?
>> Thanks for the reminder, I just tried it now on a dispatcher site.

> And may relate this issue now to
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-932

Dispatcher is in the whiteboard and so it does not matter if it does not
work in a deployed 0.8 war. As long as it works in the internal Jetty
and works for generating the static site (which it does) then we are goo
to go for 0.8.

I'll link this thread to the above issue and schedule that issue for 0.9.

Ross