forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject helping with the release
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:37:04 GMT
So we have about 13.5 days between now and the code-freeze.

If you are a developer working with SVN trunk, then please get
your changes contributed.

After the code-freeze starts i will try to do the job of
cleaning up the formatting of all xml documents FOR-644.
So you should have your changes incorporated before that
otherwise you risk conflicts when next you do 'svn update'.

Would commiters please attend to the patch queue.

Developers please help to attend to the issues defined on the
Road Map for 0.8 and in general help to update documentation.

After the code-freeze we need everyone's help with reviewing
the release candidate packages.

Have fun.

-David