forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r514362 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/pelt: css/pelt.screen.css html/pelt-html.vt.xml images/Thumbs.db images/chapter.gif images/chapter_open.gif
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 22:15:08 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> > > I realise how inception and current date work, I was just bringing it
> > upto
> > > Date for the example. 'Acme' is a generic that anyone is allowed to use,
> > > There is no inception date as such - Acme has been in cartoons etc since
> > the
> > > Early 20's. Clicking on the link to acme.org/licenses/ will take you to
> > some
> > > Random place at the moment you can buy cheap travel there.

Then we should point to somewhere that completely breaks
and isn't likely to become squatted. How about: myacmeorgfao.org

> > > If it really makes that much of a difference, I'll put it back.
> >
> > Ok sorry for the noise...
>
> Don't be sorry, I could be entirely wrong, it's just my interpretation. I am
> Fully open to being corrected on any commits I make without regarding them
> As being criticism. (and I often am corrected :) )

That's the spirit.

I think that Cyriaque was right. If you make it 2007
then it prevents the demonstration of the automatic
ability to generate the date-range.

Also if we keep updating that example, then it becomes
a maintenance task.

-David