forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:57:08 GMT
On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 07:54 +0900, Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

The zones example is based on the fresh site. There is neither a link
nor a document for such linking in it.

Ross provided
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/forrest/trunk/main/webapp/resources/stylesheets/plugins-to-xdoc.xsl?r1=515849&r2=515848&pathrev=515849

The question that raises is ask by David commit message: "Replace
hard-coded URL to old usingPlugins doc with site: reference.
Note: Was there a reason for this?"

The answer gives us the forrestbot by failing.

I guess we should reverted like suggested by Ross.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions