forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:08:42 GMT
On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 21:34 +0900, Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

We have to fix this ASAP.

The quick fix for now is to disable the cron job (AFAIR David is the
owner) OR, which is preferable, to fix the linking! I guess the only
thing that is missing is to add site:plugins/using to the site.xml.

If nobody will do it, I will try to do it the next week but it would be
nice if more people dig into thus things and fix it. We need more
committer that can fix this, it cannot be always David and/or somebody
else (normally Ross or me) that dig in (yes we all need time to
understand and debug the things, but as more you do the faster you get).

I will, if nobody beats me to it (which I honestly hope someone will),
add site:plugins/using to the site.xml of both templates.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions