forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: [Vote] Release Plan for Forrest 0.80
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:57:44 GMT

No, there are no issues as far as I am concerned, just surprised to see
this vote thread so early on, but then I should have worked backwards
1 week from end of voting date mentioned to realise it would start now!

> >> myself.
> >
> > I was going to offer to assist, but waited the two days to see if anyone
> > else wanted to jump in first, if this is too late now or if you prefer
> > I'll help on 0.9 instead.
>
> Never wait for others! Jump in and offer your help, we will all be glad
> of it!

Thanks I know now, and am annoyed with myself now for not acting sooner to
help, I thought I had more time and did not want to jump in too soon (too
eager etc..).

> > I see the note about building a Windows release is gone, are you happy
> > that your changes will be good, I will do one if necessary.
>
> The windows release will still need to be tested so there is plenty of
> scope there.

Yep, no problem there thanks, I will likely test in java 1.4 and 1.5 to be
sure both work too, I've been on 1.5 for so long now.

Gav...