forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: svn commit: r521716 -/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/src/documentation/content/xdocs/dispatcher-glossary.xml
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:15:01 GMT

Sorry I am misunderstanding what you are doing then,

currently there are no hooks or contracts in any *.fv file.
They used to be , which is all of my sites stopped working
recently when it changed.
They are imported in now and all examples show them to be in
the .xml files. Am I wrong to reflect this way of doing things
in the documentation then?

Gav...

So the instructions are reflecting what we have in the thmes