forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Removing Thumbs.db from SVN/Local
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 03:48:21 GMT
I have searched my local trunk and found 52 Thumbs.db.

As there is only ever One Thumbs.db per directory, that is
52 locations where I need to delete them.

This is fine in Windows, I just delete them all in one go.

But how do I delete them all in one from SVN?
svn del -R Thumbs.db does not work, as there is not recursive
command for svn delete, how stupid is that!

Anyway, any ideas on the best way to do this, I am also sure that
not all 52 will be under version control anyway. In fact none should
be because I never explicitly added them, but anyway.

Gav...