forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Ignore Thumbs.db
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:36:52 GMT

Sorry, missed this.

I did something like

svn propedit svn:ignore 'thumbs.db './' -R

from the command line.

This resulted in a 'svn:ignore + thumbs.db on every directory in forrest.

Are you saying I only need do it on root and the rest will inherit?
I'm worried this will be a massive looking commit for so liitle gain.
But if nothing is done, we could be manually deleting thumbs.db files
forever.

Gav...