forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: ForrestBot build for forrest-seed FAILED
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:54:54 GMT

In the site.xml of site-author we already have

      <plugins label="0.80 Plugins" href="pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/"
tab="p0_80">
        <index label="Index" href="index.html"/>
        <using label="Using Plugins" href="usingPlugins.html"/>
        <infrastructure label="Plugin Infrastructure"
href="pluginInfrastructure.html"/>
      </plugins>

And

      <plugins label="0.70 Plugins" href="pluginDocs/plugins_0_70/"
tab="p0_70">
        <index label="Index" href="index.html"/>
        <using label="Using Plugins" href="usingPlugins.html"/>
        <infrastructure label="Plugin Infrastructure"
href="pluginInfrastructure.html"/>
      </plugins>

So where else should I be looking?

Thanks