forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r510497 [1/7] - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/repository:
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:05:33 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> David Crossley wrote:
>>> Eeek, it seems like some files were committed by accident.
>>> The date-stamped build files from forrest2.
>> Ooopss. Sorry - I've been using the GUI from eclipse again. ...
>
> Are these some more unintentional stuff?
> ivy/repository/apache/wicket-extensions/ivy-20070123215515.xml
> etc.

Well, yes and no.

I have a new, and far better, Forrest2 + Wicket demo on my hard drive
that I have to check out the legal status before putting into our svn.
The above file is used by that, it's a snapshot build of Wicket 2.0
which is currently in beta so no binary releases.

However, looking into that directory I see there are multiple builds, we
only need one. I'll clean that up too (probably not until later today
though, about to go into a meeting).

Thanks for looking over my shoulder David. I really must slow down and
check my commits carefully.

Ross