forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r506768 - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:00:24 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

No that's just me being lazy in the project I created these files for.
Everything needs to be generalised to make them truly useful. I've not
even looked at these build files with respect to Forrest yet. I'm trying
to find the time to migrate all the jars over to ivy first.

For Forrest we would use the jetty distribution we already use.

Ross