forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r510497 [1/7] - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/repository:
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:17:56 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Eeek, it seems like some files were committed by accident.
> The date-stamped build files from forrest2.

Ooopss. Sorry - I've been using the GUI from eclipse again. If we look
back into the history of this list you will find many mistakes like this.

GUI SVN clients are just too easy to make stupid mistakes with! (you'll
find I've said that many times before too - why do I keep doing it? -
nobody say because I am an idiot, only I am allowed to say that)

Fixing, now

----

If anyone is interested, this is one of the nice things about Ivy, you
can make it automatically publish to writeable repositories when you do
  release. We'll look at that when I eventually switch to using Ivy for
plugin management (got to find to do trunk first though).

Ross