forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Switch dependency managment to IVY
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:10:47 GMT
Gav.... wrote:
> Below is some great information, I am beginning to understand
> This better now, so thanks for this, very useful. Can it be
> Doc'ed anywhere do you think as is or do you think the docs
> You have done say the same thing ? (Either way this says it
> Better IMHO)

I'm quite certain the Ivy project would welcome a "case study" doc on
how Forrest managed this migration. If you want to start such a doc in
the tools/ivy/docs directory that would be cool.

I don't think we (Forrest) should host any docs that are specific to
Ivy, it'll get a wider audience over there.

Ross