forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject DOAP plugin
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:48:43 GMT
I'm doing some work with DOAP files. As some here may know I did some
work on this some time ago, the results are in the projectInfo plugin.

This new work will considerably improve on what is in that plugin, and
will remove the need to convert to HTML before converting to XDoc (its
legacy as to why it works like that now).

The projectInfo plugin has never had a release with this functionality
within it.

I therefore plan to remove the DOAP stuff from the projectInfo plugin
and put it in a new plugin in whiteboard. That is, I do not intend to
deprecate the functionality in the projectInfo plugin, I intend to
remove it completely *without* further warning other than a not in the docs.

If anyone objects please say so, lazy consensus is in operation on this.

Ross