forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject ivyconfig.xml
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 01:37:02 GMT
Hi all,

I am playing around in the ivy branch and found
<ibiblio name="ibiblio-maven2"
                root="${ibiblio-maven2-root}"
                pattern="${ibiblio-maven2-pattern}"
                m2compatible="true"
                namespace="ibiblio-maven2"
    />

I provoked a fail (the jar I request does not exist) and got:
ibiblio-maven2: tried artifact [ stax | stax-api |
1.0.1 ]/stax-api.jar[jar]:
[ivy:retrieve]
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/${ibiblio-maven2-pattern}

I did a grep for ibiblio-maven2-pattern but just found 3 files using the
pattern but non declaring it.

Is this a bug?

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions