forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r506768 - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:39:22 GMT
On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 00:41 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Mon Feb 12 16:41:06 2007
> New Revision: 506768

> Log:
> Some example/utility build scripts
>
> Added:
>     forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts/
>     forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts/common-ivy.xml
>     forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts/common-java.xml
>     forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts/common-webapp.xml

Hi Ross,

I am following your footsteps on the ivy branch. Like Gavin I am new and
still understanding. The above files are the ones you mentioned on the
list earlier as being possible candidates to be moved to ivy directly,
right?

I did not found them in their repo.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions