forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fixing problems with svn:eol-style (Was: svn commit: r509889)
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:44:41 GMT
On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 15:47 +1100, David Crossley wrote:
> As for the "IvyBuild" branch, i am only going to fix things in the
> tools/ivy directory as we should not be touching other files.
>
> Would committers (Ross, Thorsten) please configure your svn clients
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn
>
> -David
>
> > Author: crossley
> > Date: Tue Feb 20 20:37:51 2007
> > New Revision: 509889

> > Log:
> > Fix DOS line-endings and svn:eol-style property.
> > Committers please see http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn
> >
> > Modified:
> >     forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/common/html/apache-ssi.ft
  (contents, props changed)

Sorry, this one came from a coworker on the last project I was working.
He is on windows and I am linux. Just reviewed it and add it to the rep.

Will be more careful in the future.

Thanks for fixing it.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions