forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrade strategies for our packaged Cocoon
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:11:37 GMT
On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 20:14 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> I opened up an Apache Labs for writing a small crawler that can serve as
> CLI replacement. On my local hard drive I have a version that is half
> finished, will check this into
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/
> pretty soon.
>
> All Apache committer have write access there so fell all free to enhance
> the upcoming code.

I have finished a first version of droids and checked it in.

Please see http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/README.TXT to get
started.

Please test and report feedback to labs@labs.apache.org. I will happily
answer all mails there.

See
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/labs-labs/200702.mbox/browser
for background information.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions