forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Book on forrest
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:14:10 GMT
On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 11:34 +0100, C.Grobmeier wrote:
> > The best way you can thank those who have helped you is to contribute to
> > Forrest. Documentation would be very welcome by developers and users
> > alike.
>
> I know that and i will do that when the book is in press. I think to work at the dispatcher
docs. I just thought this would be of interest and that the developers may want to influence
the book in some way. I think a book is also a contribution altough it's not free (usually).

:)

The dispatcher in a book. Wow, must see.

I recruit for proof reading if you want and send me a copy (I am
German).

...PLEASE...
if you can contribute dispatcher docu that is most wanted here and very
welcome.

> Chris.

Thanks Chris.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions