forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Dispatcher and css images
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:08:39 GMT
On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 16:16 +0100, C. Grobmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i used common and have this in my css:
> background-image : url("/images/nav/page_bg.gif");
> This works for me (with forrest run).

Yeah, in run that works fine, but with the cli this image will not be
requested.

You would need to get rid of the "" then the crawler will process this
url and request the underlying image.

salu2

> Other URLs i tried didn't get resolved too.
>
> Cheers
>
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have a weird problem with image linking in css and forrest site.
> >
> > When I generate a site using the dispatcher and pelt the
> > background-image:
> > url("../themes/images/roundcorner-t-r-15-bgFFFFFF-stroke4A6D8C-fg4A6D8C.png") ;
get resolved fine but using common and addnig the exact same url, it will not be generated.

--
Thorsten Scherler                       thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java & XML      consulting, training and solutions