forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: svn commit: r506768 - in /forrest/branches/ivyBuild/tools/ivy/build-scripts
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:38:22 GMT

Good idea, just a quickie :-

In common-webapp we have :-

	<property name="serveltEngine.webapp.dir" location="C:\\Program
Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Tomcat 5.5\\webapps" />

Will Tomcat be bundled or will Tomcat x.x be an artefact that Ivy will
Download. I have Tomcat Version 6 on my system which works well.

Gav...