forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Custom source xml problem in dispatcher
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:53:41 GMT
I forgot to add the following two pieces of info:

Den 26. jan. 2007 kl. 16.16 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

> Corpus Content — summary.title: files No information found for
> summary.title. Please report to divvun@samediggi.no.

The request URL is:

http://localhost:8888/doc/lang/corp/corpus-summary.html

which corresponds to a physical file in:

.../xdocs/doc/lang/corp/corpus-summary.xml

> - the intermediate xml file looks perfect, and all the content is
> there

The intermediate file should be forrest document 1.3 xml, although no
doctype declaration is output. That was not a problem pre-dispatcher.

> - I have no problems with pages generated from standard forrest 1.3
> or 2.0 docs, nor from html sources or wiki sources
>
> This is with the latest svn source, and with the default Pelt theme.
>
> Any help in debugging this would be appreciated.

Sjur