forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sjur Moshagen <sju...@mac.com>
Subject Re: i18n enhancements of wiki plugin
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:19:33 GMT
Den 18. jan. 2007 kl. 01.01 skrev Thorsten Scherler:

>> According to the Cocoon docs it should now NOT be looking for a
>> fallback document. But it still does
>
> You are aware that we did not update our cocoon version (we are on
> cocoon trunk) for a very long time. Maybe the fix was after our last
> update.

>> The workaround is thus to make sure I have a(n empty) fallback
>> document. Then i18n with wiki files seems to work as it should.
>>

> Maybe you could search the commit list on the i18n stuff and figure
> out
> how/when they fixed it. I have ATM no real idea.

??? Which fix? As far as I can see, there are two open cocoon bugs
relating to LocaleMatcher (1369 and 1431), and nothing relevant seems
to have been fixed since 2.1.8 (there are several i18n fixes, but
none relating to this problem).

ATM I do not have time to investigate the 2.2 (trunk) of Cocoon, but
I would guess that fixes in either branch would be ported to the other.

I'll probably file another bug report, as this error is different
from the existing ones.

Sjur