forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrade strategies for our packaged Cocoon
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:33:08 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> I will add my test changes regarding 2.1 to a Jira issue
> so that someone else has a head-start.

Thanks for doing this David. It is certainly something we need to
address ASAP. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be the one to address it
anytime soon. Although I will be tackling our dependency management
stuff which links with this.

What we need is for someone to create a build target for Cocoon using
the new Maven build process they use. We used to be able to do this with
the old Ant build system, but I have no idea how the Maven build has
changed things.

Once we have a way of creating the Cocoon snapshot we need I can use
that snapshot in our dependency management system, whatever it turns out
to be.

Ross