forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgrade strategies for our packaged Cocoon
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:15:15 GMT
Upgrading to Cocoon trunk (2.2) should be much easier now.
There are some blocks that might not work currently (but will need only
minimal configuration changes to get them working).
All you have to do is putting the jars from Cocoon into your
application. You can use Maven or Ivy for this, but you can also just
download all jars and put them in your repository if you want.
And then you have to define your web.xml and the Spring
applicationContext.xml as described (briefly) in our new docs.

Please note that the current trunk does not have a CLI anymore!

HTH
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler