forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PoC StAX implementation of dispatcher
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:53:22 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

There is no guarantee that anything in whiteboard will every come out,
so whiteboard is the right place.

Having said that, my CCLA should be signed soon and one of the things I
intend to do is move Forrest to Ivy (pending community approval of
course). This will remove the need to worry about where libs are located
as we will not be distributing them.

Ross