forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Match Patterns - .xmap and .locationmap.
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:03:51 GMT
Gav.... wrote:

> [...]

No.

The output of document-to-fo.xsl should be an XSLT/FO document with
client focussed URLs. i.e. just what they are in the original XDoc. the
"project.images.**" path is an internal one for the locationmap.

> Once this is done, the missing SVG images are I think a separate problem
> But we'll see.
>
> Any more pointers appreciated.

Can you please provide an example of an image that is not working, so
that I can trace this. better still, point at an example in SVN that
fails (add it to our example docs if necessary).

Ross