forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject PoC StAX implementation of dispatcher
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:34:08 GMT
Hi all,

I just added a StAX implementation of the dispatcher to the whiteboard.

It is very basic and should be seen as proof of concept.

To make the version compile you need to download
the JSR 173 API from
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/stax/stax-api/1.0/stax-api-1.0.jar
and copy it to lib/api/. We cannot redistribute the API (it was once a
discussion on cocoon-dev when the jcr got introduced). The
specifications can be found http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=173

After building
./build.sh
try
./dispatch

Right now we are using a master structurer and ignore any parameter
coming in.

It should be easy to make the structurer configurable, but like said
above: it is a PoF. Further I have turned caching off while developing.

To get kick started with StAX have a look at
http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/07/20/introduction-to-stax.html

I did not really cleaned up the sysout but I reckon this way it will be
easier to follow the code.

TIA for any feedback

salu2
--