forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: url based structurer from plugins
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:47:34 GMT
On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 09:19 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > The ultimate changes in the dispatcher have been mainly allowing plugins
> > to provide dispatcher based resources by ad.
> >
> > We now support:
> > - contracts
> > - x (tiles)
> > - resources
> >
> > I think we should allow url related structurer as well.
> >
> > Meaning e.g. the solr plugin could provide via
> > resources/structurer/url/solr-search-adv.fv
> > an advanced search form.
> >
> > One could then use it in the project like
> > http://localhost:8888/solr-search-adv.html and it would match the
> > default implementation if no project one can be found.
> >
> > wdyt?
>
> There is precedent for this in various plugins (including projectInfo).
>
> If possible, I'd recommend making the URL configurable from the
> locationmap just in case there is ever a clash with a users urlspace. i.e.
>
> <match pattern="{properties:solr-search-adv}">
>
> We can use {properties:*} in the pattern, right?

I tried but it does not seems to work.

Further I do not really understand this solution.

<property name="solr-search-adv" value="solr-search.html"/>
or
<property name="solr-search-adv"
value="resolvePluginStructurer.solr-search-adv"/>

I guess it should have been the last one, or?

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"