forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: i18n enhancements of wiki plugin
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:48:11 GMT
On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 11:19 +0200, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 18. jan. 2007 kl. 01.01 skrev Thorsten Scherler:
> >> According to the Cocoon docs it should now NOT be looking for a
> >> fallback document. But it still does
> >
> > You are aware that we did not update our cocoon version (we are on
> > cocoon trunk) for a very long time. Maybe the fix was after our last
> > update.
> >> The workaround is thus to make sure I have a(n empty) fallback
> >> document. Then i18n with wiki files seems to work as it should.
> >>

> > Maybe you could search the commit list on the i18n stuff and figure
> > out
> > how/when they fixed it. I have ATM no real idea.
> ??? Which fix? As far as I can see, there are two open cocoon bugs
> relating to LocaleMatcher (1369 and 1431), and nothing relevant seems
> to have been fixed since 2.1.8 (there are several i18n fixes, but
> none relating to this problem).

Ah, I understood your other mail that it should have been fixed. I
referred to this. Sorry that it seems to be a sticky issue.

> ATM I do not have time to investigate the 2.2 (trunk) of Cocoon, but
> I would guess that fixes in either branch would be ported to the other.

Not sure, I am ATM not really following the cocoon list, but it could be
that it is not in both branches.

> I'll probably file another bug report, as this error is different
> from the existing ones.

Yeah, I guess it would be the best. Thanks for the follow up.

> Sjur

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

View raw message