forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n enhancements of wiki plugin
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:01:34 GMT
On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 14:19 +0200, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> Den 17. jan. 2007 kl. 13.39 skrev Sjur Moshagen:
>
> > Now, it *continues* to work with plain content like index.jspwiki.
> > But as soon as I localise it to index.no.jspwiki, I get a file-not-
> > found error. I don't understand why... :-(
>
> I found a pattern, and a (clumsy) work-around:
>
> It seems the i18n matcher needs to have a default/fallback file.
> Adding a file index.jspwiki will let the other localised two be
> accessible.
>
> The next thought was that this was caused by a parameter in the main
> sitemap, so I changed $FORREST_HOME/main/webapp/sitemap.xmap to read
> in the LocaleMatcher config section:
>
>          <use-blank-locale>false</use-blank-locale>
>
> (it used to be true in my local copy).
>
> According to the Cocoon docs it should now NOT be looking for a
> fallback document. But it still does

You are aware that we did not update our cocoon version (we are on
cocoon trunk) for a very long time. Maybe the fix was after our last
update.

> - I get the following error
> message as long as I don't have a fallback file:
>
> Request URI
> adm/positions/software_engineer.html
>
> cause
> /Users/sjur/Documents/xtdoc/sd/src/documentation/content/xdocs/adm/
> positions/software_engineer.xml (No such file or directory)
>
> The workaround is thus to make sure I have a(n empty) fallback
> document. Then i18n with wiki files seems to work as it should.

Maybe you could search the commit list on the i18n stuff and figure out
how/when they fixed it. I have ATM no real idea.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"