forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: PoC StAX implementation of dispatcher
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:32:56 GMT

You sure about that ? I have not looked deeply into it so I apologise, but
With me being on a number of Apache Mailing Lists, JSR-170 rang a bell
When I saw it in your mail.

Please take a look at :-

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/ (Jackrabbit)
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170 (ASF is member of expert group)
http://www.openwfe.org/openwfe-jcr-beancoder.html (Used with Maven)

> Futher it was pointed out that the JCR API (as interface), will either
> already be present in the J2SE engine (with or without an implementation
> from java 6 up) or must be downloaded and installed by the user (either
> directly in $JAVA_HOME/lib or into the location I pointed out before
> (whiteboard/dispatcher/lib/api)).
>
> The following has to be done once:
> cd whiteboard/dispatcher/lib
> mkdir api
> cd api
> wget http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/stax/stax-api/1.0/stax-api-1.0.jar .

I think I would prefer %FORREST_HOME%/lib/optional , keeps all these
Required but not endorsed jars in the same place, and no need to
Re-write anything when things move from one place to another, i.e.
>From whiteboard to plugin.

> After this you can
> ./build.sh
> ./dispatch.

I could probably do a build.bat version for us windoze users, will dispatch
Require the same treatment ?

Gav...