forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: content of release [was: Re: review list of scheduled issues for 0.8 release]
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:35:42 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> David Crossley wrote:

> You must be in a rush. It is on the roadmap.

I'm afraid its the Ashes (Cricket to those not familiar with the term) -
you can expect lots of silly oversights periodically over the next few
weeks as I do Forrest stuff in the middle of the night here in the UK
listening to the games over there in Australia.

>> So again,
>> I wonder if the forrestbot webapp is community supported. If not, it
>> should go into whiteboard where such an issue is not a problem.
>
> This raises an important criteria that we have decided
> on before: community support.
>
> Perhaps we do need to separate the forrestbot webapp.

I'd be happy for that and I guess Tim would be happy to see a couple of
meg taken from the distribution. I've not checked, but I think it will
be a simple case of an SVN move I think the webapp is pretty much
separate from the CLI forrestbot already.

Lazy consensus is in operation.

Ross